6″ Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
- Better efficiency by high discharge and low power consumption.
- Pumps are available with NEMA standards.
- Pumps have good resistance against sand and silt.
- Maximum reliability as a result of 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and outside of the pumps.
- “Our Pumps are made out of stainless steel sheet metal which results in low friction loss, high pump overall efficiency & low operating cost in low friction loss, high pump overall efficiency & low operating cost”
- Low noise operation and low maintenance.
- Due to stainless steel construction, pumps have a very good wear resistance.
- Cooling Water Transport
- Ground water Supply
- Fire Fighting
- Irrigation System
- Sprinkler Installation
- Marine Application
- Water Treatment
|Suitable for Borewell size||6″ and Above|
|Suitable Power Rating||0.5 to 3.0 Hp, 50Hz, 1 Phase|
|0.5 to 60 Hp, 50Hz, 3 Phase|
|Rated Speed||2880 rpm|
|Stage||1 – 60|
|Head Range||Meter||4 – 670|
|Feet||13 – 2198|
|Discharge Range||M³/hr||78 – 4|
|LPM||1300 – 67|
|Delivery Size||2½” , 3″ , 4″|
|Available Models||AM12, AM14A, AM17, AM30, AM46, AM60|
Material Of Construction
|Delivery Casing||AISI 304 / CF8|
|Pump Shaft||AISI 431|
|Suction Casing||AISI 304 / CF8|