4″ Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
- Our Pumps are made out of stainless steel sheet metal which results in low friction loss, high pump overall efficiency & low operating cost.
- Pumps have better life in sand and in other abrasives as well as sea water (salty) applications.
- Maximum reliability as a result of 100% high-grade stainless steel inside and outside of the pumps.
- Low noise operation and low maintenance.
- Better efficiency by high discharge and low power consumption
- Installation cost is less due to lighter weight
- Pumps are available with NEMA standards
- Industrial Water Supply
- Cooling Water Transport
- Fire Fighting
- Ground water Supply
- Water Treatment
- Irrigation System
- Marine Application
- Sprinkler Installation
|Suitable for Borewell size||4″ and Above|
|Suitable Power Rating||0.5 to 3.0 HP, 50Hz, 1 Phase|
|0.5 to 10 HP, 50Hz, 3 Phase|
|Rated Speed||2880 rpm|
|Stage||4 to 90|
|Head Range||Meter||10 – 532|
|Feet||32 – 1744|
|Discharge Range||M³/hr||18 – 0.40|
|LPM||300 – 7|
|Delivery Size||1¼” , 1½” , 2″|
|Available Models||AM2, AM3 , AM5, AM8, AM14|
Material Of Construction
|Delivery Casing||AISI 304 / CF8|
|Pump Shaft||AISI 431 / 410|
|Suction Casing||AISI 304 / CF8|