8″ Submersible Pumpset ( Cast Iron )
- All pumps are equipped with a reliable non-return valve for reducing water hammer & friction loss.
- Less maintenance works due to water-lubricated bearing.
- The motors are designed to start at low voltage & to work under wide voltage fluctuation.
- High operating efficiency of the pumpset results in a high rate of water discharge and less power consumption.
- Long life due to sturdy construction.
- All the dynamically balanced rotating components and assemblies ensure a long bearing life and a vibration-free smooth operation.
- Specially designed thrust bearing to withstand high axial load.
- Smooth surface finish results in low friction loss.
- Wet type water cooled rewindable motor.
- Field Irrigation
- Private / Public water supply
- Flow / Drip / Sprinkler irrigation
- High rise building & Fire fighter
|Suitable for Borewell size||8″ & Above|
|Power Range (KW/HP)||5.5 / 7.5 – 45.0 / 60.0|
|Stage||1 to 16|
|Head||Meter||8 to 326|
|Feet||26.5 to 1070|
|Discharge||M³/hr||180 to 15|
|LPM||3000 to 250|
|Mounting||NEMA / Non NEMA|
|Outlet size||3″, 4″, 5″, 6″,|
Material Of Construction
|Pump Casing||C.I. Gr. FG200 IS 210|
|Impeller||AISI 410 / AISI 304|
|NRV Housing||C.I. Gr. FG200 IS 210|
|Suction Casing||C.I. Gr. FG200 IS 210|
|Pump Shaft||AISI 410|
|Pump Sleeve||AISI 410|
|Hardware||AISI 410 / AISI 304|