The journey commenced in the year 1975, when sabar started its first unit for the manufacture of water pumps. Unbounded passion, unmatched skill and uncompromising quality control led the group from one success to another. The certification of ISI marks and ISO 9001 & “CE” marks and achievement of 5 star rating were just an affirmation that sabar is the signature of quality. The path of progress has been marked by many milestones wherein consolidation and diversification have been the mantra. The foray into the export market confirmed the global vision of the company.
The Group’s uncompromising commitment to quality, customer satisfaction, adoption of latest technologies, inclusion of new types and developing standard pumps through continuous R&D yielded magnificent results.
- Sabar Pumps Private Limited, comes to the customer with the prestigious International Quality Certification.
- IS/ISO 9001 – 2008 of Bureau of Indian Standard (Accredited by Radd voor de Certificate, Netherlands) and ISO 14001 – 2004 from URS & Certification of Compliance ‘CE’ from Safatech Ltd.
- Our Group Company India Electrical & Engineering Company also has International Quality Certification ISO 9001 – 2008 certification from Bureau Veritas Certification.
- Sabar Engineering Private Limited has ISO 9001 – 2008 certification from TUV NABCB Certification Body and also has CE marking.
- Sabar Industries Private Limited has ISO 9001 – 2008 certification from TUV NABCB Certification Body and also has CE marking.
- Moreover, our group companies Sabar Pumps Pvt Ltd. India Electrical & Engineering Company and Sabar Industries Private Limited are also accredited with 5 star rating in selected models under National Energy Labeling program of Bureau of Energy Efficiency (Ministry of Power, Government of India).
Presently, there are 8 companies in the Sabar Group, involved in manufacturing, marketing and export of different types of pumps, motors, uPVC Column Pipes & other engineering products.
Sabar Group has an all India presence through 15 marketing offices and 1500 strong dealers’ network in all important cities. Sabar products are exported to more than 40 countries around the world.
The Export division of Sabar Group, has received the prestigious “National Award for the Export Excellence” for 4 times & the “Star Performer Award” for 18 times for the Western region from the ‘Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC)’ under the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, for Medium Enterprise category.